This Lock Blade Folding Knife is designed to easily slip into a pocket or pouch so that is on hand whenever you may need it.
The knife is a great lightweight knife for scouts, hikers, bikers, campers and all weekend warriors. It also makes a perfect backup knife.
This knife features the popular and practical drop point blade design – a convex curve from back of the point towards the blade making it very good for general use.
- Solid composite handle with finger notch for comfortable use by adults and younger users
- High carbon stainless steel blade with anti-reflective coating
- Notched rasps on top of blade to help control the blade
- Thumb nail nick for easier opening
- One third of the blade is serrated – ideal for cutting rope and cord
- Lanyard hole
- Durable knife that has been manufactured with a high degree of precision.
- Overall Length: 14.7 cm
- Closed Length: 8.4 cm
- Blade Length: 6.4 cm
- Weight: 40 g
Priorities of Survival Pocket Guide
A great gift idea!
Shane O (verified owner) –
Very happy thank you
William R (verified owner) –
Great item. Thankyou!
James K (verified owner) –
Awesome thank you
Dale S (verified owner) –
Very happy. Excellent product. Thanks.